IFA 2022 starts this week and you will find some news right here at Techaeris. ASUS is one of the many companies attending IFA and today announced the expansion of its ExpertBook range.
ASUS is a big player in the laptop and gaming space, so expanding a successful line is only natural. The latest range of devices includes the ExpertBook B5 and the ExpertBook B5 Flip with an OLED option.
ASUS ExpertBook B5 and ExpertBook B5 Flip – are brand new laptop models designed with a large 16” 16:10 display and a durable, lightweight build for extreme flexibility and business productivity on the go. The precision-crafted, minimalist chassis pushes the limits of lightness at just 1.4 kg, making the ExpertBook B5 the lightest 16-inch laptop from ASUS. ExpertBook B5 models with OLED option deliver crisp images with deep blacks and vivid colors that offer cinema-quality 100% DCI-P3 color space, providing vivid, realistic images for instant collaboration, content sharing or presentations.
ExpertBook B5 Flip’s 360° – the The rotating design gives it unmatched flexibility with tray, tent, stand and traditional modes. It’s also the first 16-inch laptop with a stylus in the garage that charges quickly and automatically when left in the garage, with a 15-second charge that provides enough power for up to 45 minutes of use – so it’s ready to help users unleash their creativity and productivity for taking notes, signing documents, and capturing innovative ideas.
The expert book B5 – Models incorporate cutting-edge technologies to improve mobile work efficiency, including:
- Up to Intel vPro® with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1270P processor.
- Discrete Intel Arc A350M graphics and 40GB RAM.
- RAID support and ultra-fast WiFi 6E make it a powerful partner for the corporate world.
ExpertBook B6 Flip is the first mobile workstation of the ExpertBook series. – ASUS ExpertBook B6 Flip is a high-end mobile workstation that delivers the performance that power users and professionals such as architects, engineers and product designers need. To withstand the demands of professional software, ASUS has put the ExpertBook B6 Flip through a comprehensive suite of internal tests and certifications to ensure it works with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to make modeling and rendering more efficient, enable 3D animation and infrastructure building , optimized data analysis and bring engineering or architectural designs to life. The ExpertBook B6 Flip is certified to work with professional applications from the world’s leading software companies, including 3ds Max®, MicroStation® and Vectorworks®.
The ExpertBook B6 Flip includes enterprise-class components, including:
- A 16-inch fliptable, touchscreen form factor that can take on any task.
- The optional miniLED touchscreen achieves a maximum brightness of 1,000 nits to see details more clearly and in a wider color range.
- Up to the latest Intel® Core™ i9-12950HX processor with hybrid architecture and professional 8GB NVIDIA® RTX™ A2000 graphics card.
- Advanced thermal design to keep everything running cool, quiet and at peak performance, with the Intel CPU comfortably running at 135 watts total TDP (55W CPU and 80W GPU) in performance mode – with no throttling. Additionally, power users can boost performance even further with support for NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0.
- Up to NVIDIA® RTX™ A2000, 8GB integrated graphics means the ExpertBook B6 Flip transforms workflows with real-time ray tracing and accelerated AI, allowing users to create photorealistic renderings, drive sophisticated AI applications, or create immersive VR environments.
ExpertBook B5 laptops and ExpertBook B6 Flip mobile workstation support the future of work with reliable, durable designs that deliver high-performance computing. Expanding the ASUS Expert series portfolio, these three laptops offer customers more choice to meet demanding work needs and offer industry-leading features such as an Intel® Core™ i9 processor 12 enterprise security; EPEAT Gold and Energy Star certifications; US Military Standard MIL-STD 810H certification. Other available features include bi-directional AI noise cancellation for clear voice communications, a physical webcam privacy screen, and support for the latest Intel WiFi 6E connectivity to take video conferencing to a higher level.
ExpertBook B5, B5 Flip and ExpertBook B6 Flip will be available in Q4 2022. What do you think of these new ASUS devices? Please share your thoughts on one of the social media sites below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last updated on August 31, 2022.